We run 12 week remote internships for exceptional individuals.
We’re building Parlia.com - an encyclopedia of opinions. There is a finite number of arguments around any topic, and we want to map them all, definitively. We are building an internet-scale media wiki and a foundation block for civil discourse. Here is a short note about why: medium.com/@Turi/an-atlas-of-ideas-9f090d7b0728.
We are looking for Editorial Interns to head up our subject coverage in everything from Current Affairs to History to Social Issues to English Literature.
- Help us determine what questions to cover in your given subject area
- Build out individual Opinion Maps yourself
- Recruit other volunteers to contribute
- Help drive traffic to your topics
You will be:
- Extremely articulate in writing
- A great abstract thinker
- Excellent at research
- Passionate about your subject
- Passionate about ideas and debate
- Available to work 8 hours / week for three months (although the length of time is flexible)
We will offer detailed guidance, help with your written work, recognition on the site, as well as references for future employment.
Please contact our Editor letting us know your area of specialism. Rebecca Francis, Editor - firstname.lastname@example.org