We’re Parlia - the encyclopedia of opinions.
There is a finite number of arguments around any topic: we’re mapping them.
We are building the world’s biggest Debating resource and a foundation block for Civil Discourse. Here is why.
We are looking for Debaters to help us build out our Opinion Maps
Please contact us to join our January Internship, beginning 4th January 2021.
- Help us determine what questions to cover in your given subject area
- Build out individual Opinion Maps yourself and in collaboration with others
- Recruit other volunteers to contribute
- Help drive traffic to your topics
You will be:
- Extremely articulate in writing
- A great abstract thinker
- Excellent at research
- Passionate about your subject
- Passionate about ideas and debate
We will offer:
- detailed guidance
- help with your written work
- recognition on the site
- monthly professional seminars covering Media Startups, Design Thinking, Audience Engagement, and Journalism Careers
- references for future employment.
The Internship will begin on 4th January 2021, lasting until 30th March, and requiring c.8 hours / week.
Please send a very short cover note and CV to:
Turi Munthe, CEO - firstname.lastname@example.org
This page was last edited on Monday, 19 Oct 2020 at 16:55 UTC