Parlia is a community.
We need each other to make sense of the world.
- Some of us contribute by building out Cases for and against Parlia’s Opinions - check out some great examples
- Others by commenting on those arguments
- And all of us contribute by voting and doing quizzes. Here’s HOW
Parlia awards points for everything you do on the platform. They serve to inform the rest of the community about who they’re engaging with - a seasoned pro or a newbie exploring the platform for the first time.
Your Total Points score shows on your Profile page, and your Levels are calculated by what you’ve done on the platform.
- 🗳 Vote: 1 Point
- ✍️ Case: 1 Point
- 💬. Comment: 1 Point
- 👍 Good Point received: 1 Point
- ❤️ Level 1: 10 Points
- 🧡 Level 2: 100 Points
- 💛 Level 3: 1000 Points
- 💚 Level 4: 10,000 Points
- 💙 Level 5: 100,000 Points
(This Page is In Progress)
This page was last edited on Monday, 27 Sep 2021 at 15:08 UTC